Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE

Get a sneak peek at latest Project and Portfolio Management to improve your performance potential

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
0 0 1,886

Productivity.PNG

What a ride the past few months have been. I feel like I have been in a whirlwind because I have been working diligently to get the latest release of one of my products—Project and Portfolio Management (PPM). Trust me, I also have product deadlines as you, and I understand the logistics around working with a large global team where collaboration is key to success.

I was recently reading the PMI pulse survey and I was surprised to learn that “9.9% of every dollar is wasted due to poor project performance”.  Micro Focus PPM 9.50 brings strong capabilities that will help you to be on track as I am for this product release launch.

I can’t tell you the date for this release yet, but everything is looking good and we are getting almost ready to celebrate with the whole team and you – our customers!

Because you are the most important person to know and understand what is coming, I want to invite you to join me at the “PPM 9.50 - What is new webinar” on May 29.

As Agile teams are growing exponentially, companies are looking to adapt new process and tools. These companies are looking to integrate, optimize and manage hybrid (Agile, Waterfall) portfolio of applications. There is a need to increase visibility and collaboration while enabling insight into their organization’s process to maintain governance, avoid compliance issues, deliver quality and optimize resource and investments. Join this webinar to learn more about:

• Integrated Portfolio Management focus on product development, including new what if scenarios
  • New capabilities to support Enterprise Agile frameworks Consolidated time and resource management for Agile and waterfall projects

During this session, I will be sharing the stage with Jay Krackeler, Sr. PPM Product Manager and Keith Flournoy, Sr. Solutions Architect.

Looking forward to see you in the webinar!

Register here

About the Author
WW Sr Prod Marketing Mgr for Micro Focus Lifecycle and Portfolio Mgmt Certifications: PMP, ITIL Expert, SCRUM master, ISO20000, SAFe SPC and DevOps Areas of Knowledge: IT Strategy, Application Development & IT Operations
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.