We are pleased to announce the general availability of Micro Focus ALM Octane CP8. ALM Octane CP8 brings new Enterprise Agile capabilities to support multiple Agile frameworks integrated into Quality and DevSecOps.
In my blog last week I mentioned why Value Stream Management is becoming more common and is helping organizations to answer the following questions:
- Are we supporting our key business needs to be relevant in the market?
- Are we aligned with our business goals?
- Where are the bottlenecks in our application delivery?
- How can we optimize and deliver value?"
ALM Octane CP8 helps customers to view and optimize value streams. Agile and DevOps teams can collaborate, learn where the redundancies are and optimize the process to deliver the application more efficiently. Some of the new capabilities include Enterprise Agile templates, DevSecOps traceability, Quality of Things and new integrations.
ALM Octane CP8 – Highlights
Enterprise Agile and DevSecOps
- Enterprise Agile templates
- New Planning Board
- Additional Requirements Dashboard
- DevSecOps traceability to backlog
- Definitions of Done Rules
- New Data Visibility rules
- Application modules expansion
- Quality of Things (QoT)
- Sprint-Run traceability
- Business rules for test Run
UX & INTEGRATIONS
- SSO support
- Bamboo plugin for UFT execution
- Jira Integration enhancements
Learn more about the new ALM Octane CP8
- Try ALM Octane
- ALM Octane CP8 What is New (Help)
- ALM Octane Help
- ALM Octane CP8 What is New Datasheet
- ALM Octane Product Web Page
- ALM Octane Community
Transform the way you plan, build, test, release, and operate applications.
Enjoy and provide feedback below!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.