12-01-2017 01:12 AM
IIB to HPE APM Integration
I would like to inquire if HPE APM can receive any request from IIB (IBM Integration Bus)? Such request/inquiries can be SOAP/HTTP, JSON and others. Please advise.
12-01-2017 05:16 AM
Re: IIB to HPE APM Integration
APM doesnt recieve any data directly. you need to use SiS with Technology Integration monitor in order to get data from 3rd party and send it to APM. SiS has 4 supported technologies: DB query, Logs, SNMP and WebService.
- atulghanokar on: Mercury AS is in starting state since long on DPS
- Asaf Shechter on: KPI data on network device
- Tavo on: SDR BSM 9.26 to APM 9.30 not sync'ng
- Asaf Shechter on: APM 9.50 and OBM CDF 2018.08 Integration
- ericmorris on: Who disabled SiteScope monitors?
- Ingo H on: APM 9.50: How to create correctly a direct link to a BPM Application Health report?
- Asaf Shechter on: Forworading events from APM to OMI
- raosajja on: Require help from HP Expert in order to find out Class Name
- Siggi Gladitsch on: Broken link monitoring
- Siggi Gladitsch on: OMi-Zabbix Integration