Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Highlighted
Contributor.. Dave Walmsley Contributor..
Contributor..

Migration of BPM Targets

Jump to solution

Hi, my customer had BAC BPM Targets on their support agreement (SKU's T5676AAE, T5677AAE and T5678AAE), as well as BAC BPM Transaction (Single Location) TB124AAE.

The Target licenses have been dropped from their support renewal because Micro Focus withdrew support on 31.01.18.

Surely these licenses should have been migrated to a new SKU that is supported? 

Can anyone tell me how to do the migration from BPM Target to BPM Transaction?

Thanks, Dave

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Migration of BPM Targets

Jump to solution

please ask your sales rep to send the email to SW_Support_Sales_Assist 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

There is a migration program available for this. You can reach SW_Support_Sales_Assist sw_ssa@microfocus.com to trigger the migration.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

please ask your sales rep to send the email to SW_Support_Sales_Assist 

0 Likes
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks Asaf. I'll pass this on to the Micro Focus renewals team. They've been working on this for a couple of months now but have still not been able to get a migration letter or updated support quote out to the customer...

0 Likes
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Asaf, the team at SW_Support_Sales_Assist was very helpful and the migration is now progressing. I'll close this off as answred. Cheers, Dave

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.