Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) User Discussions
cancel

Running java program in BPM

Rufeng Xu-Fried Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Running java program in BPM

I have two simple java user protocol scripts.  One connects to an oracle DB, and one connects to INFORMIX DB. Both scripts are running fine in Vugen, even from the Vugen where the server where BPM is installed.  However, when I tried to run the scrpts in BPM, I get the following errors.

Could you please advise where do I increase the memory allocations ?

02/10/2018 09:00:46 Notify: JDK found at C:/SWDTOOLS/jdk1.6.0_35 [MsgId: MMSG-22194] [MsgId: MMSG-22986] 
02/10/2018 09:00:47 Error: failed to create Java VM. JNI_CreateJavaVM returned code -4 (Not enough memory. Try to chage -Xms -Xmx parameters). Options: ["-Dmdrv.launcher=1", "-Xverify:none", "-Djava.security.policy=D:\HP\LoadGenerator/classes/security/recorder.policy", "-Djava.class.path="D:\ProgramData\HP\BPM\workspace\Invocation\3\118_1\res;D:\HP\LoadGenerator/classes;D:\HP\LoadGenerator/classes/srv;D:\HP\LoadGenerator/classes/srv/additional_classes;D:\HP\LoadGenerator/lib/xstream-1.4.8.jar;D:\HP\LoadGenerator/lib/xpp3-1.1.4c.jar;D:\HP\LoadGenerator/lib/common-java-rr.jar;C:\INFORMIX\ifxjdbc.jar;C:\INFORMIX\ifxjdbcx.jar;;;;"", ] [MsgId: MERR-22986] 
02/10/2018 09:00:47 Warning: Extension java_int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerThreadInitialize [MsgId: MWAR-10485] 
02/10/2018 09:00:47 Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension java_int.dll. [MsgId: MERR-10700]

Thank you very much !

Rufeng
1 REPLY
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Running java program in BPM

Hello Ruffeng, 

For the issue you are experiencing there a few things we will need to confirm, 

Like the version of Vugen you record the script with and the version of BPM for this matter and in order to expedite the resolution of your issue please proceed with opening a support case. 

Regards.