Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Practitioners Forum
cancel

Sitescope forum link

SOLVED
Go to solution
allwyn_1
Honored Contributor.

Sitescope forum link

Hi guys,
I'm tired of searching for the Sitescope forum. I have no where to go but to open a thread here. Could you guys be kind and send me the link to the Sitescope forum.

thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES
eran maor
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Sitescope forum link

Hi

there isnt any Sitescope Forum .

all thread on Sitescope are inside the BAC forum : http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Application-Perf-Mgmt-BAC-BSM/bd-p/itrc-875

Thanks

Eran

love computers
allwyn_1
Honored Contributor.

Thanks for the link !
Highlighted
jerson
Member.

Good day

I am scheduling a performance report from the monitors so that it reaches the mail every month, it generates the report because it is stored in the folder htdocs of SitesCope but it does not reach the mail, this problem does not happen with all the monitors. The report made it through the option of "Report / Management", if anyone has knowledge and the solution of this problem, you will be very grateful.

My email is: ja_2442@hotmail.com