Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Highlighted
Saurabh_Bhati Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to find GMT05.00 Asia/Calutta timezone in HP BSM 9.20

Hi All,

I am unable to find the GMT 05.00 Asia/ Calcutta time zone while creating Business Profile under Admin->EUM>Monitors->Add Application & its BPM configuration.

My profile DB is showing GMT 05.30 Asia/Calcutta, personal settings also fine.

Kindly suggest any work around as its urgent ppl :)

Thanks a ton in advance !!

Regards,

Saurabh

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to find GMT05.00 Asia/Calcutta timezone in HP BSM 9.20

>My profile DB is showing GMT 05.30 Asia/Calcutta,

I thought all of India is 5.5 hours ahead of GMT, not 5.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hey Dennis,

Thanks for the update but according to KM1430982<http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1430982> BSM_920_PlanningGuide.pdf, that's not supported (see below)

"HP Business Service Management does not support setting the time zone to
half hour time zones relative to GMT, for example GMT+6:30 Indian. This may
cause problems during data aggregation, which is performed on the hour."

My profile DB too, shows GMT 05.30 Asia/Calcutta. It's the issue when I am creating Business Profiles for BPM transactions in Admin-->EUM-->Monitors

Awaiting a positive update on the same? Is this issue resolved for the patch 9.21?

Best Regards,

Saurabh Bhati

0 Likes
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>"HP Business Service Management does not support setting the time zone to half hour time zones relative to GMT, for example GMT+6:30 Indian

This seems pretty sloppy.  It means it doesn't work in India nor in Venezuela.

And also more importantly, the is NOT the right value for India, it is UTC/GMT+5:30.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the update, but I cant find UTC 05.30 also in the list. HP says its a known issue & you need to upgrade it to BSM 9.21, but I want a written document stating that.

This issue has become a show-stopper now and needs to be looked upon asap. If you have any docs supporting this can you pls send me the link.

Regards,

Saurabh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.