Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Practitioners Forum
cancel

sitescope Custom script Monitor - sample script

lokee
Member.

sitescope Custom script Monitor - sample script

Hi Guys,

Anyone has a sample java script for doing some basic function which is used in custom script monitor ? I am new to custom script monitor and I want to try..dpnt know where to start..a sample refer code will help :)

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Siggi Gladitsch
Micro Focus Expert

Re: sitescope Custom script Monitor - sample script

Hi lokee,

the manual is your best fried here.

As you didn't mention what version you wanna use, I checked the latest and greatest SiteScope version, 11.40.

In the manual "Monitor Reference" from SiteScope 11.44,
Chapter 18: Custom Monitor -> page 133 "Create the data processing script"
Tip:
- A sample Custom monitor script is provided in the Data Processing Script box. To
use it, you need to uncomment the script.

- Sample scripts for all the custom monitors are available from the sample content package located in the
  <SiteScope installation directory>\examples\monitors\custom folder.
   CustomMonitorSamplePackage.zip contains examples for SiteScope 11.20,
   CustomMonitorsExamples_11_21.zip contains updated examples
    including a Custom Database monitor with a dynamic query,
    a manifest file created using the Export Content Package Wizard,
    and template mail and template mail subject files.

Greetings
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.