NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
This article uploaded by steve-m contains useful information regarding ports and protocols used by ArcSight products to communicate with each other and with other devices on the network.
November 13, 2017
- ESM & ESM Express (v6.11.0)
- ESM & Express (v6.X/v4.X)
- Investigate (v2.0) and Event Broker (v2.10)
- User Behavior Analytics (v5.0)
- Logger (v6.X)
- Management Center (v2.X)
- Model Import Connectors
- SmartConnector Load Balancer
- Connector Appliance (v6.X)
- DNS Malware Analytics (SaaS/Cloud)
- Network Synergy Platform (v5.X)
- Integrated Lights-Out (iLO)