Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
kemill@microsof Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Automated Connector Log Analyzer - 'We! Analyze' V3.0.0.0 Trial Version

Lior, thank you for releasing this to the public.   The logs can be so dense sometimes that having this tool rapidly classify important problems based on your experience is valuable.  Thank you.

0 Likes
or@we-can.co.il1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Keith,

I developed this tool due to that reason exactly.

An average working connector can log around 1.2 million lines before rotating.

If you know what you are looking for and you know when it happened - finding the relevant log line can be a difficult task.

However, if you DON'T know exactly what happened and when or you just want to make sure everything is ok - you probably won't be able to find the needle in that 1.2 million lines haystack.

As Lior said, We! Analyze is free for anyone who wants to use it.

It has a long help section to answer any question regarding usage, but feel free to contact me regarding anything (questions, issues, new errors to add etc).

We! Analyze currently knows of 129 errors, but I already have another 60 or so that can be added to We! Analyze in a new version if a need will rise from the ArcSight community and many people will find it useful.

I'll also release a few other tools that can come in handy to ArcSight users in the next few weeks.

Kind Regards,

Or.

prayari Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Or,

When I try to install, its says trail version is over , Please help me to get the trail to test.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello,

You can find the full version here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/weanalyze

Or.

prayari Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Or, Will try and update to you...

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. DanyK7 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Or,

We are using your product daily, nicely done and thanks for sharing it !

We are also looking at integrating it to automatically analyze all logs produced, and not solely during an investigation.

Thank again for sharing this !

Dany

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi Dany,

I'm glad you found 'We! Analyze' useful and I think once you'll run it automatically you'll see many more issues that otherwise you'll probably not detected.

I'm also planning on updating it and releasing a new version towards the end of year.

Or.

0 Likes
emrah Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The tool is really great, but full version is not working any more "License is over" warning pops up when I try to run the tool. I guess the tool is designed to be runned in a specific time period (probably in 2013, not 2014). Is it possible to get a license file for the tool?

Thanks.

Emrah

0 Likes
drtrry5 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I would also like to receive a license file.

Thanks!

Darren

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi,

I'm glad you found We! Analyze useful :-)

I'll upload a full version without time limitation within a few days.

Thanks,

Or.

0 Likes
Contributor.. jonathan.coroam Contributor..
Contributor..

I've been playing with tool and I love it, Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello Everyone,

Many of you contacted me about 'We! Analyze' in the past few days since the previous version I uploaded had expired.

You can download 'We! Analyze V3' from the following link. It's the same as what you had before except it isn't time limited.

The file's name is 'We! Analyze V3 Unlimited.zip', and it should be the latest version on the SourceForge page.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/weanalyze/

I had plans to update, expand, and improve 'We! Analyze', however unfortunately I just don't have the time to do so.

For that reason, I'm uploading 'We! Analyze V3' for free.

Please keep in mind that developing 'We! Analyze' took a lot of time and R&D which gave me and We! Consulting (the company I work for) a lot of knowledge on troubleshooting,  in addition to the 10 years ArcSight experience we already had before.

We! Consulting can provide assistance for any ArcSight implementation project at every step of the project, so please contact me if you wish to do business together.

Thank you for using 'We! Analyze',

Or.

cohen88or@gmail.com

or@we-can.co.il

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=82644712

http://en.we-can.co.il/

jkowalko Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No audio on the video ? Tried multiple browsers and PC's.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. lybinhlap Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

you can read documentation John Kowalkowski

Never give up
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.