NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
ArcSight User Discussions
cancel

Feb 13th: Enterprise Security Manager(ESM) Online Expert day

BGroot Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Feb 13th: Enterprise Security Manager(ESM) Online Expert day

Hello Everyone,

The ArcSight team is hosting another Online Expert Day on February 13th 2018!  Mark this on your calendars! We will have ArcSight Product experts in the forum during this day.

Topic:  “Enterprise Security Manager – ESM”

Where: ArcSight Support Customer Forum

Audience: Arcsight Support Customers

Note: The ArcSight Support Customer Forum is an entitled forum and only accessible if you have a valid Support Contract in your passport profile.

Online Expert day Start time:  February 13th 08:00 AM Central European Time (CET) // 07:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 

Online Expert day end time: February 14th 02:00 AM Central European Time (CET) // 01:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 

For the time in your time zone see:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

On top of that we will be conducting a webinar during the online expert day on the following topic:

“A sneak peek at ESM 7.0”  

The logistics for this webinar can be found in the ArcSight Support Customer Forum .

If you have questions regarding the Online Expert Day event, please reply to this message. We look forward to your attendance and your questions! 

See this post on how to add a support contract to your passport profile. If you have an support agreement ID (SAID) or Subscription ID in your passport profile and you are still not getting access then send an email to swcommunity@microfocus.com .

Regards,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
4 REPLIES
rburra9943
Established Member.

Re: Feb 13th: Enterprise Security Manager(ESM) Online Expert day

Hi,

Is it possible that the Exper Day Slides, Queries and Solutions be available in Protect724 for General Accounts with no support id Integrated Once the Expert Day Session is complete ?

Regards,

Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Apologize for the late response. I will ask the team what we can make available to the public.

Greetings,

Bill

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Respected Contributor.. royteeuwen Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

The session was recorded, but I cannot find the link to that recording. Can anyone please post it here?
I'd love to share the information that was shown, with my collegues.

Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I just posted the video link in the ArcSight Support Customer Forum

Greetings,

Bill

Key Links

Micro Focus is looking for research study participants to help us improve our website. Tell us what you think, and in exchange for your time we'll send you a small thank-you, like a gift card. Sign up or learn more 

Top Contributors Last 30 Days