ArcSight User Discussions
cancel

List of accepted solutions, past months - new version, Nov 13

Highlighted
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

List of accepted solutions, past months - new version, Nov 13

Accepted Solutions is a method by which you identify and highlight the reply that best answers a question that you've posted. Accepted solution help others find answers faster. (see also FAQ on accepted solutions)

I personally tend to look at solutions first when looking for answers and just wondering if it would be helpful for our community members to see a complete list of accepted solutions over a certain period.

The attached report gives you a list of accepted solutions over the past months. To save time, I have added the URLs in separate column, hope you don't mind.... In this version you will also get infos on authors and date posted.

If you find that any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. Your fellow members will appreciate it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus.

5 REPLIES
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: List of accepted solutions, past 3 months

Hi,

I have checked the PDF file you uploaded with a list of all accepted solutions and I find it very useful, especially because of the easy way to search through it by using keywords (Logger, ESM, connector, etc).

It would be good to have this report from time to time which might help when searching for something particular or you might just find something new that is interesting for you.

Thank you for it and keep up the good work :) 

Regards,
Kresimir

Community Manager

Thank you and Marius for your feedback which is helpful!

I will ensure that this information will be updated on a regular basis!

Frenjd Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

I have been checking out a few of the links and this has proved to be a very useful resource.

If it is going to be a regular thing, it would be good if we can be notified each time an update is available.

Very handy resource, thanks for putting it together

Community Manager

Hello! Please note that I uploaded a new version today!

Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I really like this, it's a nice way to create sort of a small reference list for our team over time.