NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
ArcSight User Discussions
cancel

Question about ArcSight Forum Layout

Highlighted
JohnJ Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Question about ArcSight Forum Layout

Hello everyone - I have a question for the community....   

I want your feedback about another option for the ArcSight Discusison Forum layout..

What do you think of this alternative layout?   (I think it's cleaner, has more info and is easier to read)

KUDO this post if you prefer this view.Snap 2018-01-16 at 09.11.14.pngMessage Forum Layout

If we were to adopt this layout, it would replace the current view:

Snap 2018-01-16 at 09.10.41.pngCurrent forum layout

I believe that the proposed layout is better, but would like your feedback before we make any changes.

John

John
2 REPLIES
nex__ Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Question about ArcSight Forum Layout

The design you are proposing is definately easier to read. However, I don't think it is necessary to "rate" a question. 

JohnJ Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Question about ArcSight Forum Layout

We've updated the layout of the discussion forum to make it easier to read / follow posts.   

Here you can see how many "New" replies there have been to a thread.. and how many "UnRead" posts there are.     

Let me know if you have feedback, as I hope it's easier to follow.

John
Key Links

Micro Focus is looking for research study participants to help us improve our website. Tell us what you think, and in exchange for your time we'll send you a small thank-you, like a gift card. Sign up or learn more 

Top Contributors Last 30 Days