Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Highlighted
vgohul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mapping Script

Hi all,

I need to have a text file which has got only the information of the Assets (Say AssetTag , Serial Number and Model) in amAsset table which are recently disposed (say a week ago).  I used  Connect It to pull in the data from Asset Manager to a text file using Delimited text connector. To have only the recently disposed entries, What am I supposed to enter in the Mapping Script?

Thanks,

Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
vgohul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Mapping Script

Hi,

Let me make it more clear.  I have a number of entries in amAsset table. Few entries with the Dispose date (dDispos) and few entries without. I need to get only the entries which has the disposed date and store them in a text file using the Delimited Text connector. To do this, what is the script that I need to enter in the Mapping Script?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Mapping Script

Asset Manager connector produced document where clause...add logic here to "filter" for the records in question.  Review the programmer's reference pdf guide for a date difference function looking back seven days with date last modified.  1 day = 86400 seconds so last seven days = -604800.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.