12-18-2017 07:49 AM
How To Change Your Electronic Mail (eMail) Address in Passport
The Micro Focus Software Community uses the email address that you put into your Passport account when you registered. You can change this when you are in the Community by doing the following:
- You need to be logged into the Micro Focus Software Community.
- Go to your View Profile page (click your screen name)
- Under "My Community" in the right rail, click on "User Settings."
- Select "User Preferences." This will open your personal profile.
- Click on "Contact Information" (in light blue font). This will take you to your Passport profile.
- Enter the new email address in the appropriate field and press “Submit.”
- This will take you back to the Micro Focus Software Community.
- You will need to sign off, then log back into the Community for the change to take effect.