09-14-2017 10:24 AM
How to use Subscriptions
How do I use subscriptions?
Subscriptions let you get email updates whenever new content appears in an area of the community that you're interested in. You can subscribe to a board, a blog article, or any other location in the community. You can also subscribe to a specific post.
To subscribe a piece of content:
- Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
- To subscribe to a location, such as a discussion board or a blog, click [Forum, Blog] Options > Subscribe
- To subscribe to a specific post or blog article, go to the post or article and click [Post, Article] Options > Subscribe
To view and manage your subscriptions:
- Sign in to your Community account
- Go to your profile page by clicking your screen name
Go to My Community > My Subscriptions
On the page that opens, you will see a list of the items to which you are subscribed
- You can click a subscription to go to the item
- To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.