cancel

Adding Additional Fields to WebDrawer Cataloguing Page

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
TheRealJerjef Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Adding Additional Fields to WebDrawer Cataloguing Page

I've created a new record cataloguing page in WebDrawer 9.1 without issue, but I am having difficulty adding additonal fields to the form.  I've tried adding them to a number of property sets in hptrim.config, but still no luck.  This is the error that's thrown to me.

Compiler Error Message: CS0117: 'HP.HPTRIM.ServiceModel.PropertyIds' does not contain a definition for 'Status'

Here's what I have so far in my page.cshtml file.

@{
ViewBag.Title = "Create and Upload a Document";

var recordTypes = this.TrimHelper.Search<RecordType>(
BaseObjectTypes.RecordType, "usable",
pageSize: 100, properties:new string[]{"Name"}, sortBy:new string[]{"Name"});

ViewBag.RecordContainer="12310/0/-10";
ViewBag.RecordRecordType="Service Call Ticket - USE THIS ONE";
}

<form class="trim-form" method="post" action="~/Record" enctype="multipart/form-data" style="margin-left:20px">
<input type="hidden" name="Continue" value="Record?q=uri:{0}" />
<fieldset>
<legend>Service Ticket</legend>
<label>Status</label>
<input name="@PropertyIds.Status" />
<input type="hidden" name="@PropertyIds.RecordRecordType" value="@ViewBag.RecordRecordType" />
<label>Details of Issue</label>
<input name="@PropertyIds.RecordTitle" />
<input type="hidden" name="@PropertyIds.RecordContainer" value="@ViewBag.RecordContainer" />
<label>Files:</label>
<input type="file" name="Files" multiple="multiple" />
<button type="submit" class="btn">Submit</button>
</fieldset>
</form>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Solution

Re: Adding Additional Fields to WebDrawer Cataloguing Page

PropertyIds is an enum for the stock properties (things like Title, Number etc).  To put an additional field on a form just use its Search Clause Name which is usually the name minus spaces, see the native client to verify the field's search clause name.

<input type="text" name="RoadSurface" />

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
2 REPLIES
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Solution

PropertyIds is an enum for the stock properties (things like Title, Number etc).  To put an additional field on a form just use its Search Clause Name which is usually the name minus spaces, see the native client to verify the field's search clause name.

<input type="text" name="RoadSurface" />

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
TheRealJerjef Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Thanks so much! That worked.  I can't believe how simple that is.  I spent so much time overthinking this issue and never bothered to use the search clause name by itself.  As always you're a god in the Webdrawer world.