Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Contributor.. NoikouTAFESA Contributor..
Contributor..

Email notifications from Workflows not including a HPRM reference link

Hi I work for TAFE SA and we use HPRM 8.1 with Windows 7,8 and 10 with Microsoft Outlook 10, 13, and 16 and since we upgraded from TRIM 6.2 staff are no longer recieving links in the email notification created from workflow processes.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Email notifications from Workflows not including a HPRM reference link

Please check the email template design for the workflow assignment activity.  If you need help with the design i suggest you raise a support case with HPE.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

0 Likes
Contributor..

Hello Jason - i just uploaded an image from HPRM 8.1 Manager going into Toolbar and selected Administration then  Email Templates - see image below.  checked all 5 Templates and all have a tick in the check box in the details tab that is labelled "Attach a HP Records Manager reference to the generated email message". 

What else should i be looking for?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Yes that configuration looks ok. So your users are getting the emails but no tr5 record reference is attached, is this correct ? Is this correct for all new assignments ?

0 Likes
Contributor..

Hi Jason - yes this is correct.  in TAFE SA we have 2 folder types that have a workflow attached and both used to receive HPRM references in the email notifications when using TRIM 6.2 but since the upgrade to HPRM 8.1 we have not been receiving the link within the email notification. 

Here are a few screen captures of Workflow Editor - Options Email notifications settings - for the workflow that doesnt workWorkflow Activity-Options- Email Notifications .PNG

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.