Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
RachaelR Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

IMGF 2017

So I am quite excited that the IMGF will offer 2 streams this year but I am a bit concerned that you have to pick the 1 you are attending at registration.
Will we be prevented from chopping and changing depending on which sessions are most relevant to our business needs?
There will be at least 2 attendees from my organisation attending so we can cover both options but still I find it kind of strange

~*~
Current Build: 9.0.4.488
My comments, views, opinions etc. are a reflection of myself and no-one else
0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: IMGF 2017

Hi Rachael

I've confirmed with the IMGF event manager that it is OK for you to move between the two streams to attend the sessions that interest you.

The question on the registration form is to gauge attendance numbers so rooms can be set up appropriately.

Hope that alleviates your concerns.

If any of you are interested in attending IMGF 2017, the event website is http://www.cvent.com/events/information-management-governance-forum-2017/event-summary-b15a27a704434ca2be2f96ee686150a1.aspx

Cheers

Helen :)

Helen Barnes
Content Manager Information Developer
Information Management & Governance
Micro Focus
0 Likes
RachaelR Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks Helen

~*~
Current Build: 9.0.4.488
My comments, views, opinions etc. are a reflection of myself and no-one else
0 Likes
Contributor.. Chris_M_Jordan Contributor..
Contributor..

Good morning all

Why is there no Brisbane event listed?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The roadshow is not going to Brisbane this year.  It will be held in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney.

I'm not privy to the reasoning behind the changes, I suggest you reach out to your Account Manager for information.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Kindest regards

Helen :) 

Helen Barnes
Content Manager Information Developer
Information Management & Governance
Micro Focus
0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Joel-Smith Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Looks like the IMGF 2017 page is longer available....

http://www.cvent.com/events/information-management-governance-forum-2017/archived-b15a27a704434ca2be2f96ee686150a1.aspx

Has it moved? I was after some of the presentations.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.