Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE

DP 10, possibility to change Time format to 24h

DP 10, possibility to change Time format to 24h

We are having difficulty noticing how to change the format of the collum "Time" in "TAB"- "Home" sub menu "Scheduler", as well as in the schedule creation procedure of a backup job.
All times appear as AM / PM and we wanted to change to 24H format.

OS, WIn Server 2012 R2, with time format 24H.

The possibility to implement this new feacture in scheduler report, will be apreciated too, to evaluate scheduler overlays of backup jobs.

5 Comments
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi @Alfredo Santos,

This is a hot topic requested by nearly everyone not located in the US since Data Protector 10.00. Thanks for bringing it up here. From what I know Micro Focus is already working on it. You have my vote.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Valued Contributor.. FIH Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

please implement it fast! Customers (and I!) are complaining about this at least here in germany. 

Regards

Frank

Outstanding Contributor.. Jenni_S Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

I agree - at minimum we should be able to input in 24h format and the translation to 12h AM/PM is done automatically for us. 

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Under Consideration

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.