Data Protector User Discussions
cancel

DP 10 change Time format to 24h

SOLVED
Go to solution
Frequent Contributor.. Alfredo Santos Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

DP 10 change Time format to 24h

Hi,

We have DP 10.03 biuld 181 installed and running well on Windows Server 2012 R2.
The Operating System is set to the 24H format.
We are having difficulty noticing how to change the format of the collum "Time" in "TAB"- "Home" sub menu "Scheduler", as well as in the schedule creation procedure of a backup job.
All times appear as AM / PM and we wanted to change to 24H format.

Thank you,

Regards,

Alfredo Santos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Solution

Re: DP 10 change Time format to 24h

Hi, 

I have tested the reports on my environment and yes, the reports also show the data in 12-hour format. 

This limitation is not fixed, you can request the ER on the link that I sent you in the first reply. 

Regards, 

Andres Fallas Salazar
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
4 REPLIES
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Alfredo, 

Unfortunately on DP 10.0x only 12-hour format is supported. Please see this detail in DP 10.03 documentation: 

The following limitation exists with the Data Protector Scheduler:

• The Data Protector Scheduler only supports the 12-hour time format.

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Data_Protector:10.03/Use/Scheduler/CH_scheduling

You can search it with "12-hour" and see the limitation. 

You can add the idea for the enhancement if is necessary for you: https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Data-Protection-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/DP_Ideas

Regards, 

Andres Fallas Salazar

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
Frequent Contributor..

Hi Salazar,

Is this limitation of the time format fixed, also applicable to reports that can be produced and sent by email, with the list of schedules?

Regards,

Alfredo

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Solution

Hi, 

I have tested the reports on my environment and yes, the reports also show the data in 12-hour format. 

This limitation is not fixed, you can request the ER on the link that I sent you in the first reply. 

Regards, 

Andres Fallas Salazar

Frequent Contributor..

Hi,

Yes I'll request the ER on the link that you sent me.

Thanks for your support.

Alfredo