Data Protector User Discussions
cancel

March 8th: DP Online Expert day - New web-based scheduler introduced in DP10

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

March 8th: DP Online Expert day - New web-based scheduler introduced in DP10

Hello Everyone,

The Data Protector  team is hosting another Online Expert Day on March 8th, 2018!  Mark this on your calendars! We will have Data Protector Product experts in the forum during this day.

Topic: New web-based scheduler introduced in DP 10 

Where: Data Protector Support Customer Forum

Audience: Data Protector Support Customers

Online Expert day Start time: March 8th at 7:00 AM Central European Time (CET) //6:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 

Online Expert day end time:  March 8th at 9:00 PM Central European Time (CET) // 8:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 

For the time in your time zone see: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Note: The Data Protector Support Customer Forum is an entitled forum and only accessible if you have a valid Support Contract in your passport profile.

If you have questions regarding the Online Expert Day event, please reply to this message. We look forward to your attendance and your questions! 

See this post on how to add a support contract to your passport profile. If you have a support agreement ID (SAID) or Subscription ID in your passport profile and you are still not getting access then send an email to swcommunity@microfocus.com .

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
7 REPLIES
Syedfurquan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: March 8th: DP Online Expert day - New web-based scheduler introduced in DP10

Hello Admin,

How you expect us to join this Expert day session. I am not able to go to Data Protector Support Customer Forum for more than a month. It started working last week but only for 1 day and again getting same error while trying to login:

you do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: March 8th: DP Online Expert day - New web-based scheduler introduced in DP10

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issues accessing the DP support customer forum.  It should all be working now, so if possible could you please login again and let me know if you are still  experiencing issues.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Greetings,

Bill

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Syedfurquan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Admin,

Surprising, before writing post to you I tried and it was not working. After your post tried again now and now its working :-)

Many thanks for your prompt reply. 

DP_User Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

do we have recording of the expert day, if yes where can we find it.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

There was no webinar during the expert day, just the opportunity  for members to submit questions to DP experts.

DP_User Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

can we get the questions and anwser of it. i could like to know what was shared during the session.

Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

> can we get the questions and answer of it.

You can just go to the entitled forum and look at all of the questions and replies.