Fortify User Discussions
cancel

Fortify SCA - List of all Supported External Libraries and APIs

SOLVED
Go to solution
Mark_Egloff  Valued Contributor..
 Valued Contributor..

Fortify SCA - List of all Supported External Libraries and APIs

I am looking for the list of all external libraries / APIs which are supported by the Fortify SCA . I have an old document wich I  received once form the support (see screesnhot). I am wondering if there is somewhere an update available. I have a potential customer whixch is interested to see which libraries / APIs are supported for a certain technology / programming language.

HPE Security Fortify Secure Coding Rulepacks Supported Libraries
Version 2015.4.0.0008

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor... HansEnders Acclaimed Contributor...
Acclaimed Contributor...
Solution

Re: Fortify SCA - List of all Supported External Libraries and APIs

Even though that is listed as an External document, management does not wish us to post the Supported Libraries documents publicly.  They are only provided by Fortify Support upon individual request.

• softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor...
Solution

Even though that is listed as an External document, management does not wish us to post the Supported Libraries documents publicly.  They are only provided by Fortify Support upon individual request.

• softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
Mark_Egloff  Valued Contributor..
 Valued Contributor..

Unfortunately I am working as a "Certifed Microfocus Partner", as technical pre-sales, and we have no maintenance contract with Microfocus. Exists a way to get such documents for partners?

Acclaimed Contributor...

I doubt this material would ever be posted to the Micro Focus Partner portal (microfocuspartner.force.com), but I am an internal employee and do not have access.   :-/  For this particular item, "Fortify Supported Libraries External", you may need to put in a quarterly or semi-annual Support request for the latest copy.

Fortify Partners should be able to open Fortify Support Cases (softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com) to request aid or files such as these.  I do not know yet how Support would manage a Micro Focus Partner who is not specifically a certified Fortify Partner.

-- Habeas Data
Top Contributors Last 30 Days