The community has a new login process
The community single sign-on system has been changed. Learn more about it HERE
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

ArcSight Product documentation for SmartConnectors

It is not easy to find the product documentation for ArcSight Products.   Can we create some kind of an index for product categories and sub-categories?  

0 Likes
3 Replies
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ArcSight Product documentation for SmartConnectors

I'm not sure what you mean.  What makes it not easy to find.  Go to the ArcSight community and documentation is the top link in the right side links menu.  Clicking on that gives you a selection of documentation to choose from:documentationlink.png

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

I guess you are only referring to the connectors documentation index, like the one we used to have before.

As the index is a customized page it will take a few days to restore it - thank you for your patience and understanding!

Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi, 

try to understand something from the page that I made the print screen.

I am still wondering "no one absolutely no one"  tried to see how the feature site will look like?

Please let me know how a customer especially a new one could understand how to find decent documentation for those products?

all the best, 

Daniel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.