General Feedback and Suggestions
cancel

ControlPoint forum

Highlighted
Erik Wold Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ControlPoint forum

For new clients that are working with ControlPoint (post Autonomy) is there a forum in Micro Focus that can be created?  It looks like there should be at least a forum that can point new clients to a legacy forum if one is still available.  Looking forward to a community for the leader if File Analysis!

4 REPLIES
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ControlPoint forum

Hello Erik,

thank you for your post and the input!

I will get in touch with a number of internal stakeholders to inform them about the request. 

Setting up a new community for ControlPoint won't take long - stay tuned for a few days and I will get back to you!

Rgds, Caroline

Community Manager

Sorry it will take some time more! A number of colleagues are already on holiday! Thank you for your patience!

Community Manager

Hello Erik,

I am really sorry but internal teams told us that there won't be enough traffic to justify launch of a new community. They will revisit this request again in 2 - 3 months.

I understand that this is not a satisfying response but I hope we'll turn this around when we'll review with the teams again.

Thank you for your understanding!

Erik Wold Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

We look forward to the review. We have 6 clients asking and waiting for the opportunity to collaborate and learn in the ControlPoint community.