Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

HPE cookie information

Jump to solution

Hello,

the Micro Focus Community still uses HPE cookie code which is not expected. Please fix this.

Cookiecode.png

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HPE cookie information

Jump to solution

Sebastian,

I know Lithium made some back end changes to our domain in the system yesterday.  I'm curious if you still see the HPE cookie notifications?

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
6 Replies
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

The server cert expires in Nov, maybe they will fix it then?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your message. I will send this on to our web team to see when this will get fixed.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Update on the cookies issue:

This is being worked on, I don't have a time frame when this will be fixed.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Sebastian,

I know Lithium made some back end changes to our domain in the system yesterday.  I'm curious if you still see the HPE cookie notifications?

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi @kgroneman,

Strange, but I don't get notified when someone responds to my posts in the General Feedback and Suggestions forum. I do not see the HPE cookie information anymore. But I don't see any for Micro Focus. So either you're not using any or something is wrong. I mark this as resolved anyway and leave the rest to you.

Thanks,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Oh...trust me.  We're setting cookies.  We love cookies.  Bwahahahaha!

--
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.