cancel

HPPSocialUserSignonPage

SOLVED
Go to solution
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

HPPSocialUserSignonPage

Hello,

I'm wondering why we still have a HPPSocialUserSignonPage? This is not an HPE Passport anymore.

2018-06-14_19h33_38.png

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please assign a KUDO to this post, if you find it useful.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: HPPSocialUserSignonPage

It's just a name.  Not worth the effort to change all the Passport integration stuff just to change the page name.   You may see a lot of stuff like that.  Most of the components we work with have the HP lefters in them but we don't care that much.  We'd have to rebuild the system from scratch to eliminate them all.   We're trying to ensure HP or HPE branding isn't found in content created after the split however. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
1 REPLY
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: HPPSocialUserSignonPage

It's just a name.  Not worth the effort to change all the Passport integration stuff just to change the page name.   You may see a lot of stuff like that.  Most of the components we work with have the HP lefters in them but we don't care that much.  We'd have to rebuild the system from scratch to eliminate them all.   We're trying to ensure HP or HPE branding isn't found in content created after the split however. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......