Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Highlighted
Ralf_S Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Reconnect to my old ITRC identity

Hello,

I just managed to find my old ITRC identity in the forums. It looks like all is available here. My old email address must be the same as my HP-passport email address and I have my HP passport account since the times, when ITRC was still active.

Now I would like to connect my old ITRC identity to my present HP-passport identity, migrating my small new History, if possible.

Can anyone please tell me, how to get this done.

Thanks in advance

Ralf_S

Ralf Seefeldt

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to Reconnect to my old ITRC identity

I'm not sure if there is anything on this old thread about the migration to the EBC forum:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Your-Questions-Regarding-ITRC/Important-information-about-the-upcoming-HP-Passport/m-p/4761542

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.