General Feedback and Suggestions
cancel

How to post in a Product forum

SOLVED
Go to solution
vgodoy Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

How to post in a Product forum

I don't find which option should I use to post a question in the forum for OO. In which menu is this option?

I've another times posted but I don't know if is an incident or not, but I'm having problems to find the way to post a question.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: How to post in a Product forum

Select PRODUCTS from the menu bar.   Select your product.   That will take you to the product neighborhood.  Select the discussion area in that product neighborhood.  If you are logged in, you will see an option to create a new post. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
3 REPLIES
Community Manager
Solution

Select PRODUCTS from the menu bar.   Select your product.   That will take you to the product neighborhood.  Select the discussion area in that product neighborhood.  If you are logged in, you will see an option to create a new post. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
vgodoy Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Thank you the problem was, that when I click a link I was automatically logged off.

Community Manager

I hope the problem is resolved now.  If not, let me know.

--