Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Highlighted
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Problems logging in with firefox

Jump to solution

Today I'm having no end of problems trying to login with firefox 12.  This started failing today.

After I time out, I have problems after I type in my password.

It seems to be hanging on the page with: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/hp_sso/...

After fiddling around with reload and other changes, it finally notices that I was authenticated.  :-(

IE seems to have some problems but I didn't have to fiddle so long.  ??

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Problems logging in with firefox

Jump to solution
0 Likes
4 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Seems ok yesterday.  Perhaps it had to do with the unannounced downtime later on that night?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

It's happening again.  For the first few times, a refresh would go onto the board.  Later it just hung.

Now a refresh worked.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Today it hangs and a refresh doesn't work.

I need to go to HPSC and push the Login button and it recognizes that HP Passport was validated.

Then I go back to the EBC forum and push the Login button and finally recognizes that I was already validated.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.