Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
HPE Content Manager (HPE RM) Discussion, Information and News
cancel

HPE CM 9.2 Potential Roadmap and expected release date

Highlighted
Harry-Koppanyi
Outstanding Contributor.

HPE CM 9.2 Potential Roadmap and expected release date

Hi

Can HPE please do let the wider user community know the expected release date for HPE CM 9.2. There are customers with significant investment in HPE RM and TRIM product who are planning to upgrade and would like to make an informed decisions on upcoming version 9.2 with its new features.

All these years HPE has kept this vital information secret for no reason costing User community financial and resource burden (let's face the truth no version is bug free and HPE support simply ask Users to upgrade to the newer version or new patch level which includes HPE Client push to desktops and Office integration etc. and full cycle of testing) these efforts takes time and money.

With HPE RM / CM being critical business application I believe that User community has right to know this information handy and inadvance to plan things properly. I would appreciate response from HPE Product or Management team to address this and provide some clarity on HPE CM 9.2 roadmap and expected timeline. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Harry
2 REPLIES
Thomas_CBR
Valued Contributor.

Re: HPE CM 9.2 Potential Roadmap and expected release date

I was burned by this last year: https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/HPE-Content-Manager-HPE-RM/What-s-the-best-way-of-keeping-track-of-future-releases-of-HPECM/m-p/954520

I don't really expect any change in the near term, but perhaps the switch to MicroFocus will help.

Harry-Koppanyi
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HPE CM 9.2 Potential Roadmap and expected release date

I just don't understand why a Software Vendor of this callibre would not give a road map to the Customer to better prepare them for effective use. I think keeping the Customer informed with upcoming features will accelerate the use and grow new business. I hope it will be better under new management.

Cheers,
Harry