NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
IT Operations Management (ITOM)
cancel

Promenez-vous à Monaco. Get your invitation to Micro Focus Universe 2018

Promenez-vous à Monaco. Get your invitation to Micro Focus Universe 2018

Honored Contributor... VesnaS  Honored Contributor...

Universe.jpg

Are you ready to voyage to a prime Riviera destination, where luxury, glamour and sightseeing are just like a fairytale? The amazing thing is that everything is real and not make believe. The nature in the area is beautiful and the Mediterranean is sparkling! Trust me you won’t believe your eyes! If you want to experience Monaco for yourself (and learn about the latest from Micro Focus) then join us at our first Micro Focus Universe 2018, from 13 to 15 March in Monaco, at the Grimaldi Forum. Register for the event here.

If you are interested in speaking at this landmark customer event, submit your abstract so to send me a message in the community from your corporate account, and state the topic you would like to present. We will contact you before our selection process begins. We anticipate hosting nearly 1,600 international delegates that interested in gaining knowledge from customer use cases. I believe delegates will deeply appreciate your insight and unique perspective.

Learn more about this event and how you can participate in my blog here.

0 Kudos
About the Author

VesnaS

Vesna is the senior product marketing manager at Micro Focus Software. She has been with HPE , now Micro Focus, for 17 years in R&D, product management and product marketing. At Micro Focus she is responsible for go to market and enablement of the Micro Focus ITOM software products.