HPE Software is now Micro Focus
HPE Software is now Micro Focus
IT Service Management
cancel

The containers have landed: accelerate and streamline your continuous operations

Re: The containers have landed: accelerate and streamline your continuous operations

chakrap

All Good. Does anyone know the step by step process when somebody wants to setup the containarized versions of OpsB/DCA/HCM/ITSMA. I know the docs talk about the environment that it requires tro setup for Ex: hardware, Database and ports that needs to be opened etc.. I still do not understand the fundamentals on what goes where and why?

For Ex:

1.Where do I download the CDF from? it is SW download site or Docker store? 

2. Is there anything that I need to do before CDF setup ? 

3. What needs to be put in Master Node and What needs to be put in Worker Node?  can i start with One Master Node and 1 Worker Node?

4. Why do I see hardware configuration requirement is same when I go for Extra small and Small kind of setup?

0 Kudos
About the Author

chakrap

Comments
Respected Contributor.

I think it will be very usefull to spped up install/config process.

N/A

Very nicely explained. 

Regular Contributor.

this is actually one of the most exciting things I am looking forward too in IT this year.

Hans van Dijk
N/A

It should become as easy as installing new software on your mobile or tablet... or upgrading the installed version. The concepts look very good and promising!

Visitor.

All Good. Does anyone know the step by step process when somebody wants to setup the containarized versions of OpsB/DCA/HCM/ITSMA. I know the docs talk about the environment that it requires tro setup for Ex: hardware, Database and ports that needs to be opened etc.. I still do not understand the fundamentals on what goes where and why?

For Ex:

1.Where do I download the CDF from? it is SW download site or Docker store? 

2. Is there anything that I need to do before CDF setup ? 

3. What needs to be put in Master Node and What needs to be put in Worker Node?  can i start with One Master Node and 1 Worker Node?

4. Why do I see hardware configuration requirement is same when I go for Extra small and Small kind of setup?