We are pleased to announce the release of version 5.5 of the Micro Focus Application Automation Tools Plugin for Jenkins.
This plugin enables you to create and use virtual services, and trigger the execution of performance and functional tests as part of your Jenkins continuous integration. It can also deliver jobs and integrate with your release pipeline on Jenkins with Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management products, including the cutting-edge ALM Octane.Version 5.5 includes Enhancements
Supported Jenkins versions
Starting with version 5.5, this plugin will only support the latest five LTS versions of Jenkins (currently 2.60.3). This is a result of the Jenkins policy to no longer support older update centers. Jenkins 2.54 and higher requires you to have Java 8 installed on the machine.
To recover any information loss during an upgrade relating to package names, back up the Jenkins folder and then run the Rebranding script.
- Support for SVN with pipelines as a code job type
- Pipeline: Multibranch
- ALM Octane pipelines are deleted when branches are deleted
- Support for the GitHub Branch Source plugin in addition to Pipeline: Multibranch
- UFT integration improvements
- Detection of UFT tests renamed in Git, automatically renaming the corresponding test in ALM Octane
- Console log timestamps were added to the discovery and execution jobs
UFT (Unified Functional Testing)
- Parallel runner integration: Ability to run local file system tests in parallel in different environments
PC (Performance Center)
- Support for passing command line parameters to tests
- Improved retry algorithm: In case of a start run failure (due to timeslot issues, lack of resources, etc.) it attempts to restart the test run according to the user's definitions
ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Support for ALM 12.60 authentication in the client type field for "Execute tests using ALM Lab Management”
SRF (StormRunner Functional)
- Support for multiple test IDs in a single build step
- Defect fixes
- Ability to add Analysis templates per build, allowing you to specify which graphs to display.
- Ability to generate and show high-level Rich Reports from Analysis
The plugin is available for download here, or at the update center.
Go to the plugins wiki page for more information.
Visit the Micro Focus update center to stay informed about BETA releases which contain the latest features and fixes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.