LoadRunner Practitioners Forum
cancel

How to add sitescope monitor to LR scenario

zeinos
Trusted Contributor.

How to add sitescope monitor to LR scenario

I nedd to add SiteScope monitors to a LR scenario to monitor infraestructure settings, but I don't remember how to do that, please your assistance, regards

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to  LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES
Craig_Drummond
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to add sitescope monitor to LR scenario

Assuming that you are using LR 9.52 or LR 11:  The first question is, what version of SiteScope are you using.

If you are using LR 9.5x or 11 and SiS 9.x the steps below should be what you need.  If you are using SiS 11.1 or 11.2 you may need to open a Support Case to see if your version of SiteScope is supported by the version of LR you are using.

If your LR and SiS versions are compatible then:

1) Fully design your load test in controller

2) On the Run Tab in the Available Graphs pane scroll down to the System Resource Graphs & Double Click on SiteScope.  This will change one of the graphs to the right to be the SiteScope Graph

3) Right Click on the SiteScope Graph that was just made available

4) Click Add Measurements

5) Click the Add Button under Monitored Server Machines

6) Enter the IP address or computer name of the SiteScope Server that has the monitors already created

7) Click the Add Button in the Resource Measurements on: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

8) a list of available monitors will be displayed for you to select

Deeoak_Sky
New Member.

I am getting following error after adding the machine name in scenario: "Performance data could not be loaded". please help me on this. 

Here is the complete error :

Parsing error.

Details: host XXXX, port 8888, line: 11.

Reason: End tag 'HEAD' does not match the start tag 'META'.

Contents: <HTML>

<HEAD>

<meta http-equiv="Expires" content="0"/>

<meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache"/>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;CHARSET=UTF-8"/>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="10; URL=/SiteScope/htdocs/SiteScope.html">...        [MsgId: MMSG-47587]

Highlighted
Craig_Drummond
Outstanding Contributor.

Sorry I no longer work for HP or with any HP products. If you are still struggling with this I suggest that you open a case with support.

Craig