Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Ronak_Chauhan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ajax TruClient not able to capture the PDF file opening/load time

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I am using LR 11.04.

My application has print page functionality which will open the pdf file when click on print button. I have surrounded the 'click on print' step with transaction. But for some reason TC not able to capture the actual time, instead its quickly run the next steps & showing the miliseconds (but in reality PDF file load took more than 10 sec to load)

I have already invstigated and tried the below things.

1. Copied the dlls to necessary folders for PDF file load in firefox.

2. Changed the firefox about:config to allow the popup of PDF (toggle the disable_open_during_load to false)

3. Modified the pref.js file inside interactive as well as load mode folder to disble the firefox first time pop up message

4. Tried all transaction end event options(i.e. step network completed, document loaded etc)

Also I could not put any 'wait for object' step after pdf load since there is no object associated with PDF file.

Request you to please share the solution if anyone have faced this issue before.

Many Thanks,

Ronak

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Ajax TruClient not able to capture the PDF file opening/load time

Jump to solution

Hi,

In 12.02 we have added a capability to verify text in PDF file. You can add a "Verify PDF" step after the click button step that triggers loading the file and wrap a transaction around these two steps.

Regards,

Shlomi

1 Reply
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Ajax TruClient not able to capture the PDF file opening/load time

Jump to solution

Hi,

In 12.02 we have added a capability to verify text in PDF file. You can add a "Verify PDF" step after the click button step that triggers loading the file and wrap a transaction around these two steps.

Regards,

Shlomi

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.