NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
LoadRunner User Discussions
cancel

How to access multiple columns in WEB HTTP/HTML script

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Taez
Member.

How to access multiple columns in WEB HTTP/HTML script

I am having trouble accessing other columns in the parameter file when scripting the WEB HTTP/HTML script.

I can access the 1st column using {parameterFileName} but i cannot access column using {columnName}.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..
Solution

Re: How to access multiple columns in WEB HTTP/HTML script

You need to define for each column a separate parameter.LR-Linked-Parameter.pngSecond parameter linked to Param1

Create a second parameter and do:

1: link to the same data file as Param1

2: The column/header that you like to use for Param2

3: Couple the Parameter to the right column of the data file

4: Specify that the next Row selection follows the definition of Param1 (This is optional, you can let Param2 behave differenty from Param1.

1 REPLY
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..
Solution

Re: How to access multiple columns in WEB HTTP/HTML script

You need to define for each column a separate parameter.LR-Linked-Parameter.pngSecond parameter linked to Param1

Create a second parameter and do:

1: link to the same data file as Param1

2: The column/header that you like to use for Param2

3: Couple the Parameter to the right column of the data file

4: Specify that the next Row selection follows the definition of Param1 (This is optional, you can let Param2 behave differenty from Param1.

Top Contributors Last 30 Days