NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
LoadRunner User Discussions
cancel

How to test IMS transactions using LoadRunner

Highlighted
Soumya Contributor.
Contributor.

How to test IMS transactions using LoadRunner

Hi,

Can someone suggest, how can we do a performance test executions using the IMS transactions which are being sent from the host applications.

3 REPLIES
Klaus Zeuge Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to test IMS transactions using LoadRunner

Hello Soumya, I think you will have to supply a little bit more information.

Are you maybe accessing an IBM z/OS server using a 3270 text terminal?

Soumya Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

I am really not sure about the exact terminal but the yes it’s on IBM zosconnect.
Klaus Zeuge Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi, good to see you're still around.

I think it will be way more easy to help you if you tell us what you are doing, what you have tried so far and what is not working. This way, right now, where we (at least I) ask you 20 questions and get an answer on an detail here and one there, is not very workable.

Not for me.
Not for us (in general).
Not for you.

As I'm sure you're eager for an answer, I'm looking forward being able to supply some answers to you.