Changes to the community structure and the menu bar
Significant changes have happened to the structure of our community and our drop down menu bar. READ ABOUT IT HERE
LoadRunner User Discussions
cancel

Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protocol

Highlighted
HONEY1 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protocol

Hi,

I recorded the script in Trueclient protocol and checked in Vugen with single user for multiple iterations. Script is working fine for multiple Iterations. I run the test in controller with single user and multiple iterations, Its working fine, But if i run the test with 2 users in Controller,  2 users are login and doing first iteration successfully for second iteration Its throwing the error as "Error -205177". Please help me in this regard.

2 REPLIES
JHF Remmelzwaal  Honored Contributor..
 Honored Contributor..

Re: Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protoco

Please post full error message.

Tip google on "Error 205177", you will find many hits.

Outstanding Contributor... Edo Nir Outstanding Contributor...
Outstanding Contributor...

Re: Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protoco

What does the error message say?

Usually, the message carries information about the specific issue that can help understand and remedy the issue.

Edo