LoadRunner User Discussions
cancel

Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protocol

Highlighted
HONEY1 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protocol

Hi,

I recorded the script in Trueclient protocol and checked in Vugen with single user for multiple iterations. Script is working fine for multiple Iterations. I run the test in controller with single user and multiple iterations, Its working fine, But if i run the test with 2 users in Controller,  2 users are login and doing first iteration successfully for second iteration Its throwing the error as "Error -205177". Please help me in this regard.

4 REPLIES
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protoco

Please post full error message.

Tip google on "Error 205177", you will find many hits.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Issue with multiple users multiple iterations in Load runner controller with true client protoco

What does the error message say?

Usually, the message carries information about the specific issue that can help understand and remedy the issue.

Edo

MOJUMDER
New Member.

• I have recorded a script using TrueClient, this is first time I am using TrueClient Protocol.  Wanted to run script multiple times,  but want to login and logout only once . Usually, I keep the homepage and Login part in vuser_int and Logout in Vuser_end for other protocols. If I do same in TrueClient Protocol, it's throwing object recognition issue. Looking for the solutions, didn't find yet.  - Thanks 
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Do you have 'Runtime Settings' -> 'Replay' -> 'Simulate a new user for each iteration' checked? Try with that option unchecked.