NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
LoadRunner User Discussions
cancel

Object time out and min time in True Client protocol

HONEY1 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Object time out and min time in True Client protocol

While we are running true client protocol script will work fine in Vugen, But while running the test its failing and getting the issue as "failed - target object was not found"

To solve this issue I increase Minimum time and Object time out.

Please help me this approach is correct inloadtesting perspective

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
HONEY1 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Object time out and min time in True Client protocol

Hi All,

let me know the above approch is correct in loadtesting and in performance perspective

Honored Contributor.. lb1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Object time out and min time in True Client protocol

Hi Honey1, 

in my opinion, the approach is different by application: the object timeout is set to 120 seconds by default, so if your application needs more time to create a particular object and you need to test its correct loading then you can increase this option from Runtime Settings. By the way, 120 seconds are a considerable timing, so the customer experience can be damaged.

In a nutshell, setting the timeout in a different ways depends on the application and on the test's purposes.  

Lorenzo

Top Contributors Last 30 Days