Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Absent Member.. Deb_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SAP Diagnostics

Jump to solution

Hi Michael,

Any update on this?

Still I have this issue and could not get resolution around it. Posted the same in HP ITRC forums but no tips yet. Not sure if anybody using SAP Diagnostics as part of their performance testing or nobody has faced this type of issue.

Looks like somebody from HP can only help me. Appreciate if you can get some help on this soon possible.

Thanks

Deb

Thanks
Deb
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Deb,

I had missed the key part of Mark Tomlison's sentence "The old, offline Diagnostics in the LoadRunner Controller are quite old and no longer supported."

As he mentioned it is fixed in the current offering.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help on this one.

-
Michael Procopio
LinkedIn.com/in/Michael Procopio
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Deb,

I had missed the key part of Mark Tomlison's sentence "The old, offline Diagnostics in the LoadRunner Controller are quite old and no longer supported."

As he mentioned it is fixed in the current offering.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help on this one.

-
Michael Procopio
LinkedIn.com/in/Michael Procopio
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.