NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
LoadRunner User Discussions
cancel

SAP Gui ComboBox select

Highlighted
ThisIsShubham Contributor.
Contributor.

SAP Gui ComboBox select

Hi All,

This is regarding the SAP Gui automation using Loadrunner.

I am aware of SAP Gui but new to loadrunner tool. Need to the performance testing.

I am facing one issue while automating SAP Gui

Issue is: While selecting the dropdown for some value it is getting failed.

One popup gets open then we have to select one value.

here is the code:

sapgui_select_active_window("wnd[1]");  

sapgui_select_combobox_entry("TEW Type", 
    cmbKOMWBHK1, 
        "0001 Standard", 
        BEGIN_OPTIONAL, 
            "AdditionalInfo=sapgui3015", 
        END_OPTIONAL); 

0001 Standard is the value which i have to select.

But this step is getting failed.

Can you please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shubham

2 REPLIES
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: SAP Gui ComboBox select

Hello,

How are you?

For this could you share the following.

* Version of Load Runner you are using?

* Vugen log. Path: 

Type %temp% and press Enter button  

Search file named HP.LR.VuGen 

<Installation direcoty>:\Users\user.name\AppData\Local\Temp

*Exact error message that displays when you tried to expand the comboBox?

Awaiting on your response.

Jgor2810

ThisIsShubham Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: SAP Gui ComboBox select

Hi,

I am fine. Thanks for replying.

Loadrunner version- 12.55

that error got resolved. I have enabled "Replay using running SAP logon application" setting in runtime settings.

But i think this is not the best practice.

However, I am getting now new error which is "Error: Failed to set OKCode "/nwb21"".

here is the vugen log:

2018-06-26 13:29:48,056 VUGEN [ 7] ERROR - Exception happened when requesting the web page https://community.hpe.com/favicon.ico
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at HP.LR.VuGen.FrontEnd.GeneralAddins.VuGenHelp.Community.WebRequestHelper.DownloadIconToDisk(String dir, String fileName, String iconUrl) in e:\LT\LT-CORE\win32_release\12.55.911.0\app\VuGen\FrontEnd\Current\GeneralAddins\VuGenHelp\Community\WebRequestHelper.cs:line 234
2018-06-26 13:29:48,720 VUGEN [ 17] ERROR - Exception happened when handling the response of web page https://community.hpe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?allow_punctuation=true&filter=location&location=Board:sws-LoadRunner_SF&q=%25QUERY%25
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at HP.LR.VuGen.FrontEnd.GeneralAddins.VuGenHelp.Community.WebRequestHelper.FetchFavoriteIconCallback(IAsyncResult result) in e:\LT\LT-CORE\win32_release\12.55.911.0\app\VuGen\FrontEnd\Current\GeneralAddins\VuGenHelp\Community\WebRequestHelper.cs:line 168

I hope you can find this useful and help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Top Contributors Last 30 Days