NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
LoadRunner User Discussions
cancel

VTS number of rows supported

Highlighted
Qk_harsh

VTS number of rows supported

Hi Team,

I wanted to use loadrunner VTS for one of application testing. I have run through few of VTS documnets which talk about the limitatioin on number of record in VTS table ( around 33 K) in earlier version 11.52 but havnt found any figure for curret version.

With loadrunner 12.57 version, what is the number of rows VTS support & does we need to install it on all agent machines if multiple LG agents are being used ??

Also, if i want to use redis database for test data storage with loadrunner, is there plugin availble or way to create the same. so can be used  in the execution.

Appreciate any help.

1 REPLY
Shlomi Nissim
RoleRemover

Re: VTS number of rows supported

Hi,

• The limit per table in 12.57 is around 4,294,967,296.  You can have dozens of tables in this size. In addition, you can always use a few instances of VTS.
  • There is no need to install an agent on Load Generator machines. The relevant libraries are distributed as part of the Load Generators, you just need to use the relevant APIs
  • There is no plugin to use redis database. If you manage to make it work let us know.

Regards,
Shlomi