Marketplace User Help
cancel

TrueClient: filling a textbox applying number convertion works for Vugen but not for controller

SOLVED
Go to solution
CR Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

TrueClient: filling a textbox applying number convertion works for Vugen but not for controller

Dear all,

I have an issue concerning a text box field in web form. This textbox must type only chain of numbers and after the complete typing it converts automatically into a string. (example: i type 12345 and it becomes 123,45 and 567 to 5,67. If i run it using Vugen I found the result I want when I save the form but when I run it from controller I get0 ,00 which is the default number . Did anybody experience something like this?

snapshot.jpg

Many thanks

CR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CR Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Solution

Re: TrueClient: filling a textbox applying number convertion works for Vugen but not for controller

Hi Christh,

thanks for the feedback. In the end  found the solution:

I forgot to add :  {    "End Event": TCS.argType.endEvent.actionCompleted  }   within the Type function. It permits to wait for an event occurring on the field typed.

Christian

2 REPLIES
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: TrueClient: filling a textbox applying number convertion works for Vugen but not for controller

Hi CR,

Is this feedback about a specific app within the ADM marketplace?

If so, you need to reach out the app publisher with your feedback as they aren't checking this channel for that.  You have 2 options:

1. Navigate to the app detail page in question and use the "Contact us" link on the left side to contact the app publisher directly with your question or feedback.

2. Use the "ratings & reviews" feature on the app detail page to leave the app author feedback.  Most authors will respond, and you'll get a notification when they reply to your review.

I hope these suggestions are helpful.

Highlighted
CR Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Solution

Hi Christh,

thanks for the feedback. In the end  found the solution:

I forgot to add :  {    "End Event": TCS.argType.endEvent.actionCompleted  }   within the Type function. It permits to wait for an event occurring on the field typed.

Christian