Changes to the community structure and the menu bar
Significant changes have happened to the structure of our community and our drop down menu bar. READ ABOUT IT HERE
News & Events
cancel

A Few Changes for Our Community

Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

A Few Changes for Our Community

If you're not blind OR you've got bookmarks to some favorite forum or blog OR you're just new to the community, you've probably noticed a few changes to the structure of our (your) community.  Concepts-27.jpgChange is inevitible

Micro Focus has gone through a number of mergers in the last few years, and often with those mergers comes a new community site with a new community platform.   We're planning on consolidating all those sites at some point so all those product and solution community neighborhoods can be hosted in one spot, but until that happens, we've selected this platform to be our "community landing page'.  One place to find the community for the products and solutions you're interested in.   

The communities are still on disparate platforms so when you click on a product link here, it will shoot you out to the site where you need to be.   We wish it were a seamless process, but alas, it's not.   The different community sites still have different login systems behind them.   Again, something we're working on so please be patient with us while the gears grind in the background to make the Micro Focus Community one.  

We hope this recent change will make the community experience just a little easier/better than it has been to this point.  It's not perfect (and probably never will be) but it's moving in the right direction. 

Thanks for your patience with us

-  The Micro Focus Community Team

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
4 REPLIES
AarushJ Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: A Few Changes for Our Community

HI Team,

Please help me out to change the user login or user name as currently I use to Login from "ajain@securview.com"., in few day I m switching the company and joini the new so i need a genric login user name which doesnot depend on any companies domain or email.

Regards,
Anchal Jain
+918147106564

AJ
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Change email address

You'll need to go to the passport page to change your email address.

Here is something similar for the HPE forum:

https://community.hpe.com/t5/Tips-and-Tricks/How-To-Change-Your-Electronic-Mail-eMail-Address-in-HPE-Passport/m-p/5613469

Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks Dennis.   I've added the necessary information to our FAQ page:  https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Community-FAQ

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
AarushJ Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

HI 
@kgroneman

@Dennis Handly

I have got my solution to change the email and usre name.
Its a grt info.

Regards,
Anchal Jain

AJ