Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Operations Bridge Reporter Practitioners Forum
cancel

[OBR]: Generic Sitescope Report

Highlighted
Davide_
Respected Contributor.

[OBR]: Generic Sitescope Report

Hi expert,

When i installed this CP the documentation say that i need to deploy some View/TQL... Some of this view is deployed (with configuration of standard sitecope integration) what i need to do... ideploy them or ignore them and install only those not present?

Regards

2 REPLIES
Davide_
Respected Contributor.

Re: [OBR]: Generic Sitescope Report

Hi expert,

After deploy i tried to generate Report, but i have this error:

Relation "public.DATATIMERANGE" does not exist,

i noticed that this table not exist with schema public, but this table is prsent as OBR schema, can u help me?

krishna_rao
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: [OBR]: Generic Sitescope Report

Hi,

May i know which report you are running and which content pack you have deployed ?  Have you deployed the views as mentioned in the guide? Yes you need to deploy the views in rtsm to get data collected into OBR.

Hope you are referring the table DATETIMERANGE than DATATIMERANGE.  if this table doesn't exist in public schema, verify in other schema, obr.datetimerange

Regards,

krishna Rao