Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Operations Bridge Reporter Practitioners Forum
cancel

The Operations Agent Data Source page on the OBR Administration Console didn't show anything.

Highlighted
chern
Valued Contributor.

The Operations Agent Data Source page on the OBR Administration Console didn't show anything.

Hi,
   According to the OBR 10.20 documentation , it says that If you configure OM or RTSM as the topology source, you do not have to create new Operations Agent data source connections. Because, by default, all the nodes on which Operations Agent is installed are automatically discovered when the topology information is collected. But we couldn't get the same result even we tried to deploy the SM_BSM9_Views.zip package manually on OMi 10.60. And the following is the excerpt from the topology log file.  Please guide me how to solve this issue. Thanks.

topology.png

4 REPLIES
krishna_rao
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: The Operations Agent Data Source page on the OBR Administration Console didn't show anything.

Hi,

From the below extract under the SM_PA view we have 9 Nt nodes and 2 Unix nodes are available, and OBR will collect the data for these nodes.

Can you confirm is the collection happening for these 11 nodes or not? if yes, these nodes will automatically appear in admin UI page.

Regards,

krishna Rao

Mike1
Frequent Visitor.

Re: The Operations Agent Data Source page on the OBR Administration Console didn't show anything.

Hi krishna Rao,

We meet same problem. Can you tell me how to confirm the collection ?

Regards,

Mike1

chern
Valued Contributor.

Hi,
   We got the following information in the collection log and only knew the operations agent showed nothing, therefore I don't know whether the collection is ok, and actually every host has three duplicate records in the SM_PA_0_unix_0_592924711212949.csv and SM_PA_0_nt_0_592924811536175.csv files, is it correct ? Please help. Thanks.

collection.png

unixcsv.png

chern
Valued Contributor.

Hi,
   BTW, would you please tell me how to check the log's sequence like topologycollector.log -> collections.log, then what else ?   Thanks.