Operations Manager i Practitioners Forum
cancel

MP for infrastructure 2.0 failed install on DPS

Jamie1000
Respected Contributor.

MP for infrastructure 2.0 failed install on DPS

Hi Im trying to install MP for infrastructure 2.0 on OMI 10.12 ip3.

The install on the gateway server worked fine and successful in mpinstall.log however on the DPS it fails.

When i look in Administration | Content Packs the omi mp for infrastructure 2.0 is not listed.

The error states "try uploading manually" does anyone have any idea how to do this.

Thanks

27/11/2017 15:03:13: [ERROR]   Exit code for ContentAutoUpload is: 1.
27/11/2017 15:03:13: [ERROR]   The OMi Management Pack packages failed to upload with below error. Please try uploading manually.
27/11/2017 15:03:13: [ERROR]  
27/11/2017 15:03:13: [ERROR]   Exiting OMi Management Pack installation

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rupeshkesavan
Honored Contributor.

Re: MP for infrastructure 2.0 failed install on DPS

I have done below steps to do it manually.

11/10/2017 9:51:12 AM: [INFO]    Executing Script: D:\HPBSM\\bin\ContentAutoUpload.bat -autoUpload -forceReload -verbose -uploadFolder D:\HPBSM\\Temp\MP_en_US\OMI-MPInfrastructure.zip
11/10/2017 9:51:16 AM: [ERROR]   Exit code for ContentAutoUpload is: 1.
11/10/2017 9:51:16 AM: [ERROR]   The OMi Management Pack packages failed to upload with below error. Please try uploading manually.
11/10/2017 9:51:16 AM: [ERROR]  
11/10/2017 9:51:16 AM: [ERROR]   Exiting OMi Management Pack installation

Please execute the below steps:
1. Copy OMI-MPInfrastructure.zip and OMiContentPack-Performance_Dashboard_for_Systems_Infrastructure_PDB.zip from “OMi_MP_for_Infrastructure_02.00.010\opr\content\en_US” under “%TOPAZ_HOME%\Temp\MP_en_US”
2. Navigate to %TOPAZ_HOME%\bin
a. Execute: “ContentAutoUpload.bat -autoUpload -forceReload -verbose -uploadFolder D:\HPBSM\Temp\MP_en_US”
b. Note when you execute this command the folder path should be specified only.
c. If you happen to get an error, upload manually the .zip files using the content manager in OMi GUI navigate to:
i. Administration > Setup and Maintenance > Content Packs
ii. Import the two files mentioned in step 1. using the browser.
3. Copy HPOprOOInf90.jar from “OMi_MP_for_Infrastructure_02.00.010\oo” to “%TOPAZ_HOME%\conf\opr\oo\”
4. Copy HPOprClu, HPOprSys and HPOprVir from “OMi_MP_for_Infrastructure_02.00.010\opr\topology-sync\sync-packages” to “%TOPAZ_HOME%\conf\opr\topology-sync\sync-packages\
5. Navigate to %TOPAZ_HOME%\bin
a. %TOPAZ_HOME%\bin\opr-sdtool.bat -uploadpackage "D:\HPBSM\conf\opr\topology-sync\sync-packages\HPOprClu
b. %TOPAZ_HOME%\bin\opr-sdtool.bat -uploadpackage "D:\HPBSM\conf\opr\topology-sync\sync-packages\HPOprSys
c. %TOPAZ_HOME%\bin\opr-sdtool.bat -uploadpackage "D:\HPBSM\conf\opr\topology-sync\sync-packages\HPOprVir
6. Copy con002 from “OMi_MP_for_Infrastructure_02.00.010\olh\en” to “%TOPAZ_HOME%\AppServer\webapps\site.war\amdocs\eng\doc_lib\Subsystems\”
7. Copy mp_inf_version.txt from “OMi_MP_for_Infrastructure_02.00.010\dat” to “%TOPAZ_HOME%\dat”

Jamie1000
Respected Contributor.

Thankyou Rupesh i did this manually and it worked.

SHows up perfectly in content packs and under aspects and MTs.

Rupeshkesavan
Honored Contributor.

Good to hear :) You can close this threard !