Performance Center User Discussions
cancel

Issue running Jmeter scripts in PC 12.55

Highlighted
NarasimhaReddy Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Issue running Jmeter scripts in PC 12.55

Hi All,

Just tried basic Jmeter script in Performance center and controller 12.55 and Its running successfully but I have faced some challenges when I was running Jmeter script with parametrized files in ALM PC & Controller.
I have uploaded script and parametrized file (ex:login.csv) both in PC and seeing the parametrized files and script in PC.
Once I started execution have seen errors , which is saying no parameter file exist.

Few More Challenges:

1)Jmeter test results has very basic information when I saw in my LR analysis, is there any possibility to add Summary Report or Aggregate report listeners to our report.
2)Not seeing any JTL or CSV  result files to download after test complete, How to get these files in PC 12.55?

It would greatly appreciate, if anyone provide their inputs here.

Regrads,

NarasimhaReddy.T

4 REPLIES
Micro Focus Expert Kobi Gana
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Issue running Jmeter scripts in PC 12.55

Hi

Thank you for the feedback,

With regards to the parametrized files, it needs to be located in a shared location that is accessible to the PCs machines.
As for the additional points you raised

1. Indeed the JMeter information in 12.55 is basic but we are working to extend it in future releases; We will update once this feature is enhanced – stay tuned… :)
  2. Currently we're not producing any JTL/CSV files. We will consider this enhancement in our future releases.

Thanks

Kobi

Respected Contributor... Oren_Pelzman Respected Contributor...
Respected Contributor...

Hello NarasimhaReddy.T

Are you able to share your JMeter test including the .csv file?

The usage of .csv parameter files should be supported from PC, so we would like to investigate what happenned that the failure here.

Thank you,

Oren.

Valued Contributor.

Hi Oren,

Can't share my Jmeter script and csv file as I am working in very secured zone.
Are you already tested and it's working? if it's working could you please let me know what process you followed while uploading script.
I have observed only JMX file copying into the LG machine during execution and it's not copied CSV files.

Steps I followed to upload scripts in PC.

1)JMX and CSV file kept in one folder
2)Zipped the folder
3)Uploaded zipped folder in PC and able to see CSV and JMX both but when I was running test it's saying CSV Data set file not found exception.

Could you please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks.

Regards,
NarasimhaReddy.T

Valued Contributor.

Hi Kobi,

Thanks for the below update.

Regards,

NarasimhaReddy.T