Performance Center User Discussions
cancel

Performance Center - Jenkins Integration

SOLVED
Go to solution
Outstanding Contributor.. cmcn2016 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Performance Center - Jenkins Integration

We are trying to integrate HP Performance center 12.55 with Jenkins. We have configured the HP PC server from Jenkins to start the test automatically from Jenkins. While starting the test we are able to login into HP PC server but unable to kick start the test from Jenkins, below is the error message from Jenkins Console output.

EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.Building on master in workspace /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/HP_PerformanceCenter_Test- - -Test description: HP Performance Center ESB Validating parameters before runOKTrying to login[PCServer='http://pcserver/loadtest/General/Login.aspx?logout=1', User='x12345']

Login succeededError: HTTP/1.1 301

Moved PermanentlyError: Run could not start!Logout succeededEmpty ResultsResult Status: UNSTABLE- - -

Build step 'Execute HP tests using HP Performance Center' changed build result to UNSTABLE[BFA] Scanning build for known causes...[BFA] No failure causes found[BFA] Done. 0sWarning: this build has no associated authentication, so build permissions may be lacking, and downstream projects which cannot even be seen by an anonymous user will be silently skippedFinished: UNSTABLE

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? Do we need to do something from the PC side to allow testing from Jenkins?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Solution

Re: Performance Center - Jenkins Integration

Hi,

You do not need ALM Connectivity tool in order to use Jenkins plugin to run tests in Performance Center.

Please try to follow the steps in this online help page

Regards,

Shlomi

5 REPLIES

I logged into both my PC servers as the PC user and launched IE. From there I connected to the ALM server and installed the HPE ALM Connectivity Tool.

Is there anything else I need to do from the Performance Center/ALM side to facilitate the integration with Jenkins?

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Solution

Hi,

You do not need ALM Connectivity tool in order to use Jenkins plugin to run tests in Performance Center.

Please try to follow the steps in this online help page

Regards,

Shlomi

Thank you. I will have our guys refer to the article to ensure they are following the correct steps.

It turned out that the guys were using an incorrect URL for pc server. Once we fixed that the integration worked fine.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Glad to hear. Thank you for the update.